Preschool Art Classes
Hello! I am a momma of 3, a former teacher and an artist. I love sharing my passion with kids and adults alike, but there's just something SO special about working with little preschool buddies!
Together, we will explore a variety of mediums and techniques, incorporate nature into our artwork, and even do some 'plein air' painting (and more) at the beach across the street from our studio!
Age: 3 and 4 year olds, toilet trained please. Parents/caregivers are not required to stay.
When: Tuesdays or Fridays, 10 - 11:30am (Pacific).
Last classes run through the week of June 14, 2021. After that, we will resume in September!
Drop-in: For drop-in, please email to reserve your spot for any Tuesday or Friday, once you have purchased the '1 class drop in' for your child.
Where: Our home studio in South Oak Bay (address will be provided after registration).
We will be creating outside as much as possible! Please have your child dressed for the weather. If weather is too cold/wet we will work indoors.
We will send you an email within 24 hours to confirm your registration and provide all the information you need!
Covid-19 Safety Precautions:
- Instructor will wear a mask at all times.
- Tools & supplies will not be shared, and will be sanitized between classes.
- Small groups (6 children max./class).
- Contact free sign in & drop off/pick up outside.
- Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing.
- Parents/caregivers will be asked to submit a Covid Health Check prior to each class.